Hi. I’m Kylie. I’m a twenty year old woman pursuing a B.A. in philosophy. I also make music and love to compute.
Aside from music, I also love doing work with free software and free culture in general.
My main open source project for… a few years, has been an attempt to make my own distribution, Mutiny. It’s been mostly a passion project so far, involving a lot of conceptual planning and architecturing. If you find the ideas behind it interesting though, please get in touch on #firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I run a few web services for personal and public use…
- I really enjoy doing work on OpenStreetMap.
- musl-wiki, a wiki documenting the musl libc
- makedown, a build system for building static webpages written in markdown
- scripts, a collection of useful scripts
Most of these things still function fine, but I don’t personally use them much anymore and thus consider them of the past.
- lux, a Linux kernel updater
- git-gerrit, a non-interactive Gerrit interface
- Exherbo Linux,
I was recruited as a developer in May 2015. Still technically one, but I stopped contributing
actively late 2016.
- Implemented support for musl libc. x86_64-pc-linux-musl <3
- Implemented the ability to replace some GNU components with minimalist/embedded-oriented
- Redesigned website to look more modern, and be responsive to different devices.
- Implemented support for using
clangas system C/C++ compiler.
- musl-compat, compatibility headers and utilities for musl libc systems
- Bootstrapped, a clean tumblr theme
- beginning, an init system no smarter than me or you
- gnome-colors-revival, shiki-colors-revival, arc-colors-revival, (once) maintained versions of the “GNOME Colors” suite of themes
My email is email@example.com; my PGP key is 0x37133B9826BBB5C2.
My username on Freenode IRC is
My Discord is