- pickle.zone, a Mastodon instance that I run
- Exherbo Linux, I was recruited as a developer in May 2015
- Implemented support for musl libc. x86_64-pc-linux-musl <3
- Implemented replacing some GNU components with minimalist/embedded-oriented alternatives;
- Redesigned website to look more modern, and be responsive to different devices.
- Implemented support for using
clangas system C/C++ compiler.
- musl-wiki, a wiki documenting the musl libc
- makedown, a build system for building static webpages written in markdown
- scripts, a collection of useful scripts
- lux, a Linux kernel updater
- git-gerrit, a non-interactive Gerrit interface
Old means I don’t really actively work on them anymore. The projects probably still work but you might want to learn how to work on them yourself.
- musl-compat, compatibility headers and utilities for musl libc systems
- Bootstrapped, a clean tumblr theme
- beginning, an init system no smarter than me or you
- gnome-colors-revival, shiki-colors-revival, arc-colors-revival, maintained versions of the “GNOME Colors” suite of themes
My email is email@example.com; my PGP key is 0x37133B9826BBB5C2.
My Discord is
My Matrix ID is @somasis:matrix.org.